SNL – Jeopardy – Sean Connery Costume
Sean Connery is the reigning Jeopardy champion and he loves to give Alex Trebek a hard time. He’s also loves to make fun of his mother. sucK it Trebek!
The first thing you’ll need is a brownish patterned sports coat/blazer/suit jacket. It doesn’t have to be exact. It doesn’t even have to be brown. Pick one up from the thrift store!
- Club Room Blazer 38 Regular 38R Brown Windowpane Houndstooth Sportcoat – $61.49
- Club Room Blazer Brown Plaids & Checks Two Button New Men’s Sport Coat – $70
- Perry Ellis Men’s Heather Plaid Suit Jacket – $36
Next, you’ll need a black long sleeve half turtleneck/mock turtleneck shirt or sweater.
- Utopia Wear Men’s Cotton Blend Interlock Mock Turtleneck – $10
- Port & Company Mock Turtleneck – $13.44
- Port Authority Men’s Interlock Knit Mock Turtleneck – $15.59
- Xpril Men Double long sleeve layer half Turtleneck T-shirt – $23.75
Pair that with a pair of black pants.
- Dickies Men’s Flat Front Pant – $20
- Lee Men’s Stain Resistant Relaxed Fit Flat Front Pant – $21.90
- IZOD Men’s American Chino Flat-Front Pant – $28.37
- Dockers Men’s Signature Khaki D4 Relaxed-Fit Pant – $40
Dye your hair gray or pick up a gray wig.
- Enigma Wigs Men’s Ceasar, Mixed Grey – $22.64
- Forum Novelties Gepetto Wig and Moustache Kit – $10.60
- Costume Culture Men’s Commander In Chief Wig, Grey – $12.78
- Costume Culture Men’s Silver Fox Wig, Grey – $9.83
- Smiffy’s Men’s Corporate Wig, Grey – $15.57
Next thing you’ll need is a beard and mustache. Either grow one yourself or pick one up. Dark gray should work. You will probably need to grab some spirit gum also. If you could find a chin beard and then a separate mustache that’s slightly dark you will look even more authentic.
- Character Beard, Conservative Straight Gray Beard – $10.76
- HMS Men’s Wealthy Beer Baron Beard, Grey – $16.89
- Beard – Pirate Grey Accessory – $10.53
- Grey/old man/OAP full realistic short stick-on fake/pretend fancy dress beard – $20
- California Costumes The Captain Beard And Moustache, Grey – $5.47 (Trim this one)
You can buy the wig and beard as a kit also.
Next make yourself a contestants podium. First grab yourself an old cardboard box and cut out a rectangular shape. Grab a free one if you can but you can always buy them locally at Walmart or Home Depot.
After that download the official Jeopardy font – Gyparody. Print off the Jeopardy logo on blue paper or on a blue background. Paste that at the top of your cardboard. Below that paste some white poster board and sign the name “Sean”. Tie some string or twine at the top two corners and now you can wear it as a sign.