Warm Bodies – R Costume
R is the lovable zombie/heart throb in Warm bodies who aims to get the affections of Julie Palmer. Put together your own R costume but just remember. Don’t be creepy. Don’t be creepy.
To start, you’ll need a red hoodie. Add some optional distressing, mud, and maybe some rips/tears. You can use the original movie costume as a guide.
- Hanes Men’s Full Zip EcoSmart Fleece Hoodie – $14
- Jerzees Men’s Navy Adult Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt – $13
- Russell Athletic Men’s Dri Power Hooded Zip-up Fleece Sweatshirt – $23
- MJ Soffe Men’s French Terry Zip Hooded Sweatshirt – $20
Next, layer it over a beat up gray crewneck tshirt. Don’t forget to add a stab hole over the heart.
- Russell Athletic Men’s Short-Sleeve Cotton T-Shirt – $6.75
- Fruit Of The Loom Heavy Cotton Hd Adult Tee – $3.94
- Hanes Men’s Comfortblend Short-Sleeve T-Shirt (Pack of Three) – $12.20
- Carhartt Men’s Maddock Non Pocket Short Sleeve T-Shirt – $13
Throw on some distressed blue jeans.
- Levi’s Men’s Jeans 501 Original Fit – $40
- Wrangler Men’s Authentics Classic Regular Fit Jean – $20
- Lee Men’s Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean – $29.90
- Demon&Hunter Basic Series Men’s Regular Straight Leg Jeans – $25
Put on a pair of black canvas sneakers.
- Levis Men’s Stan Buck Fashion Sneaker – $25
- Vans Unisex 106 Vulcanized Sneakers – $55
- Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor Classic Colors Sneaker – $48.68
Add in some zombie makeup to finish off the look.
- Morris Costumes Zombie Deluxe Makeup Kit – $12.79
- Hollywood Makeup Center – $8.92
- Rubie’s Costume Zombie Make-Up Kit $7.24