Luke Cage Costume
Marvel’s Luke Cage is a great show on Netflix with awesome music. Overall the Luke Cage costume is pretty simple and you might already have the items you need.
First you need to grab yourself a dark gray/charcoal colored zip up hoodie. I believe Luke Cage actually wears a Carhartt hoodie on the show but I think any hoodie would work as long as it isn’t too form fitting. You can pull out the hoodie string and add in some “bullet holes” to enhance the look.
- Carhartt Men’s Midweight Zip Front Hooded Sweatshirt K122
- Carhartt Men’s Rain Defender Rutland Thermal Lined Hooded Zip Front Sweatshirt
- Hanes Men’s Full Zip Ultimate Heavyweight Fleece Hoodie
- Mens Hipster Hip Hop Basic Lightweight Zipup Hoodie Jacket
Toss on a pair dark wash jeans.
- Levi’s Men’s 501 Original-Fit Jean
- Levi’s Men’s 514 Straight Fit Jeans
- Lee Men’s Modern Series Straight-Fit Jean
- Lee Men’s Premium Select Regular-Fit Straight-Leg Jean
Slip on a dark pair of boots/shoes and you got yourself a completed outfit.
- GLOBALWIN Mens Classic 16371639 Fashion Boots
- KINGSHOW Men’s 1406 Premium Full-Grain Leather Plain Rubber Sole Soft Toe Work Boots
- Timberland Men’s White Ledge Waterproof Boot
- Arider Cooper-03 Men’s High-Top Lace Up Chukka Ankle Booties
If at some point you’ll be taking the hoodie off you could include a fitted t-shirt to your outfit. Bullet holes might be good too. Don’t think color matters too much but personally I’d probably go with something like a dark gray, dark black or maroon.
- Comfortable Club Men’s Modal Slimfit T-Shirt / Undershirt Crew Neck
- Fruit Of The Loom Mens Fitted Valueweight Short Sleeve Slim Fit T-Shirt
- Bella + Canvas Unisex Jersey Short Sleeve Tee
- Mens Premium Fitted Short-Sleeve Crew
Finish off the look by shaving your head. Or you can make sure to keep the hood on as an alternative. Grow yourself a goatee to finish off the look. Now get out there and take some shots (of liquor :P).